- User is presented with a trauma patient with multiple injuries in the Emergency Department: Injury sustained from an explosion
- Uses objects in room to treat those injuries
- Order of treatment as per trauma protocol is defined by the injuries – the user(s) experience a change in the vital signs of the patient at a defined rate determined by the users care action.
- Keep the patient alive
- Identify all the injuries and treat all injuries
- Send to the correct next treatment location
- Airway injury
- Internal bleeding injury
- Hemorrhaging injury
- Cut Wounds
- Covid-19 PPE RED, YELLOW and WHITE
- Head Trauma
The user is presented with a virtual patient where a standard physical exam is possible, including pupils that react to light, tympanic membrane exam, breathing (chest rise/fall), breath sounds, heart sounds, bowel sounds, pulse that can be felt at neck/wrists/groin/feet, patient moans in pain when player interacts with region with respective injury, shows a normal/abnormal fast ultrasound exam, can vomit, bleed, and responds to simple verbal commands.
The interactive vital sign monitors respond/react through correlating injury modules that include airway injury, pneumothorax, hemorrhage, extremity injury, and internal bleeding.